Download PDF by Kamps K.H., Porter T.: 2-Groupoid Enrichments in Homotopy Theory and Algebra
By Kamps K.H., Porter T.
Read Online or Download 2-Groupoid Enrichments in Homotopy Theory and Algebra PDF
Similar algebra books
Perform makes perfect—and is helping deepen your knowing of algebra II by way of fixing problems
1001 Algebra II perform difficulties For Dummies takes you past the guideline and assistance provided in Algebra II For Dummies, providing you with 1001 possibilities to perform fixing difficulties from the key issues in algebra II. Plus, an internet part offers you a set of algebra difficulties offered in a number of selection structure to additional assist you attempt your talents as you go.
• promises an opportunity to perform and toughen the talents you study in Algebra II class
• is helping you refine your realizing of algebra
Whether you're learning algebra on the highschool or collage point, the perform difficulties in 1001 Algebra II perform difficulties For Dummies variety in problem areas and elegance, supplying you with the perform assist you have to rating excessive at examination time.
Note to readers: 1,001 Algebra II perform difficulties For Dummies, which in basic terms contains difficulties to unravel, is a smart spouse to Algebra II For Dummies, second variation which deals entire guideline on all subject matters in a regular Algebra II course.
This quantity is made out of electronic photographs from the Cornell college Library ancient arithmetic Monographs assortment.
- Frames for Undergraduates (Student Mathematical Library, Volume 40)
- Double affine Hecke algebra
- Combinatorial Aspects of Commutative Algebra and Algebraic Geometry: The Abel Symposium 2009
- Selected works (algebraic numbers, Dedekind, ...)
- Cours d’algèbre
- Fields and Galois theory [Lecture notes]
Extra resources for 2-Groupoid Enrichments in Homotopy Theory and Algebra
4. Conclusion We have tried to indicate some of the ways in which (G2 , ⊗)-categories arise in algebra and topology, both as large examples such as Top and Ch and small ones modelling homotopy 3-types or as braided monoidal categories that might arise as categories of representations. We have seen how ‘over’ and ‘under’ categories can be constructed with homotopy coherent versions, but that the ‘homotopy coherent’ versions of categories of G-objects in a (G2 , ⊗)-category hit problems that are not resolved as yet.
A homotopy double groupoid of a Hausdorff space, Theory Appl. Categ. 10 (2002) 71–93. Brown, R. : Crossed complexes and non-Abelian extensions, In: Category Theory, Applications to Algebra, Logic and Topology, Proceedings, Gummersbach, 1981, Lecture Notes in Math. 962, Springer, Berlin, 1982, pp. 39–50. Brown, R. and Mosa, G. : Double categories, 2-categories, thin structures and connections, Theory Appl. Categ. 5 (1999), 163–175. : Modules crois´es g´en´eralis´es de longueur 2, J. Pure Appl.
Homotopy limits and colimits, Math. Z. 134 (1973), 11–52.
2-Groupoid Enrichments in Homotopy Theory and Algebra by Kamps K.H., Porter T.